What is CBD Oil?
Cannabidiol which means CBD stems from the endorphin induced sativa plant. CBD is naturally created from the constituent of the well known hemp plant. THC (marijuana) is the chemical compound in sativa plants that give people the high feeling, while cannabidiol, a non-psychoactive cannabinoid that doesn’t cause a high but still has natural health benefits. These benefits have now become more popular amongst the health industry, being the new answer to health complications.
Benefits of CBD Oil
- Relieve Pain – In recent studies, scientist have discovered that CBD may help reduce chronic pain. It has the ability to interacting with the neurotransmitters and reducing inflammation.
- Reduce Anxiety and Depression – The medical industry has used CBD oil to safely treat insomnia and anxiety in children who has been diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Help prevent Seizures – In a recent study gave to 214 people using CBD, found a reduction in seizures by a media of 36.5% using 0.9-2.3 grams of CBD oil per pound of body weight on people with severe epilepsy.
- Neuroprotective properties – Studies have shown that Sativex reduced spasm in 75% out of 276 people with multiple sclerosis. Many of whom experienced muscle spasticity that was resistant to medications given before.
Being able to help with serious health conditions such as PTSD and MS without getting patients high has made CBD very popular and topic of discussion. The cannabis industry is expected to reach 22 billion dollars in the US by 2020, which means further development and better usage for the cannabidiol. While making the CBD oil available to people from all over country for medicinal use. Many people are looking for more natural remedies, making CBD oil more appealing to the masses.
Most popular ways CBD oil is best used
- Tinctures – A very common way to ingest botanical oils, using a small glass or plastic dropper bottles. Used a lot for making tea remedies, under tongue, and to bake directly into food.
- Cream – A cream that been infused with hemp oil is another most commonly used best form of CBD oil. This is very helpful in treating painful areas in people who has experienced health issues such as arthritis.
- Vape Pens – One of the most easiest way to consume or get CBD oil into your body is using a vape or vape pen. Vape pens have very little odor and small enough to fit anywhere, so many prefer while on the go or during travel.